The best holidays ever

 Hi friends, today i will tell you about my best vacations, when i traveled with my family to coyhaique in winter vacations in 2018 to visit my brother who was living and working there, i think i had never been so cold as in that place, only the thermal sensation used to be -5 degrees during the day and at night it was worse.

I still remember when I arrived in Santiago and I didn't even feel cold when the temperature was low, I think I had acclimatized hahaha.

When I was there I had a great time, I remember that I went to see the marble cathedrals, visit the towns of the commune and visit glaciers, I climbed a lot and walked a lot too. It was the first time I saw so many beautiful places where there were no humans taking over everything, virgin and lonely places. I was lucky that my brother's girlfriend was a guide, she took us to places where we would never have been able to go alone.

An anecdote of the trip was that I was able to see a deer in the snow, I was really excited when I saw it and I was able to take a picture hahaha.

I hope to be able to go again but when there is no longer a pandemic :(




Comentarios

  1. How nice! I intend to go soon, hope I don't freeze :p

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Woooow, that picture is so amazing :O I love it, the place looks so beautiful, I have never been here, I will considerate it :)

    ResponderEliminar
  3. I really want to go there because I have never known a snowy place ;; do you have any recommendations?

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Coyhaique is a beautiful place. I hope that one day i too can know the famous marble cathedrals!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. Coyhaique is certainly beautiful! I love the cold and the white landscapes. The contrast between greens and whites is beautiful as are the different shades of the water due to the minerals. I think this is one of the places that all Chileans should know due to its beautiful views and nature. Greetings!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. According to me, you try the southern Fríos and then you don't get cold for a long time, aaaaaa, how nice to go to places with untouched nature, Wild Nature jajaj.

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite Film

1- A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Time travel to the future