1- A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT


Hello everyone, this is my first post and I will tell you about the country I would like to travel to.

First of all, I don't know any other country but chile :(, and if I could travel I would start by visiting Chile especially the southern area, I find it must be very beautiful and unique.

Secondly, if I had the time and money, I would travel to South Korea, I find it beautiful and I would like to learn the language and culture. My interest in this country is born because I am a fan of doramas, which are Korean dramas especially love dramas, the truth is that I have seen almost all the doramas that are on netflix and other platforms hahaha. If you haven't seen them I highly recommend them, you will cry and laugh a lot.

Anyway I hope someday to fulfill this dream and that it will be really nice, and eat everything they make in this country, there are foods so interesting that every time I see them in dramas they make me want to eat them :(, but I would only go on vacation.


And thanks for reading me! :)




Comentarios

  1. I can see why they are so different to us; the Asian people are very nice and, they have a beautiful architecture and clean spaces... waaaa very very nice, I hope that u can go one day :3

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I am also a fan of doramas, although the last few years I have lowered my consumption of them, I don't know if you know the website and the app Viki (rakuten VIKI), but I imagine you do.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Oh, South Korea... thats nice! I think that its a very different culture. So probably visit this country you would lear a lot o things, sounds interesting.
    Hope that some day you can visit it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. South Korea!! Is a country so interesting, I don't know so much but the culture is very beautiful, I hope you can visit some day!!

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I would like to visit South Korea too, must be really interesting and different from here. The landscapes are beautiful.
    I hope you can visit it someday

    ResponderEliminar
  6. same here! I would also like to visit South Korea one day:(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite Film

Time travel to the future