My favourite Film

 

Hello friends, today I will tell you about my favourite film which is "always by your side, hachiko", Since I was little every time I saw it I cried and took my dog, asking him if he would do the same if something bad happened to me hahaha.

 This film is very sad, because it is about how a dog gets very fond of his owner named Parker, he gets used to have a routine with him that was to leave him on the train every morning and go to get him at the same time every day, but all this changes when the owner of the dog (Parker) dies, he falls into a depression and goes to look for him on the train and stays living there in case at some point appears, although the daughter of Parker called cate wants to take him, he decides to stay anyway in the place because the love he has for him is much stronger and dies waiting for him.

This film was directed by Seijirō Kōyama, written by Stephen P. Lindsey, it was directed by Lasse Hallström and stars Richard Gere, Joan Allen and Sarah Roemer, the saddest thing is that it is based on a true story.



My favourite scene is when Hachi is still in his same place where he lies on the ground and falls into a deep sleep for the last time while dreaming of Parker and finally hachi gets to see Parker leaving the station and can go peacefully with him.

In a station called "Shibuya Station" in Tokyo, Japan, there is a statue in memory of Hachiko.

Despite the sadness of the film, I highly recommend it, the dogs here are only there to give love.

Comentarios

  1. I only watched it one time, but I cried a lotttt :( it's so saaad, I think that I can't watch it again hahhaa

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I have not seen the movie, but I know it and I feel that if I see it I will cry, and that it is based on a true story I cry twice as much.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. This is a very sad story, but it shows how faithful dogs are. Rest in peace Hachiko.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. This movie made my heart break into two pieces :( It's a wonderful story. Reading your post I remembered that I should go feed my pets, I don't know what my life would be like without them.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. this movie definitely broke my heart! :(

    ResponderEliminar
  6. The film is so sad!! :ccc I cried so much when I watch the movie

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

1- A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Time travel to the future