Time travel to the future

When I think about travelling the future, I immediately think about whether in 100 years there will be water, glaciers, vegetation or whether we will have destroyed everything this planet has.

If we will live on the planet Tuesday or if we will simply become extinct, the truth is my vision is quite pessimistic or maybe realistic, I think that in the future there will only be decadence, the truth is that I have no hope that people can change and want to take care of the environment.


If I could travel maybe 15 years from now I would like to know what decisions I made, if I have a family, if I achieved my goals, or if I didn't achieve anything I expected.

So that I can know what decisions to make now to achieve that future or maybe avoid it.

I would not like to stay in the future for the simple fact that I would not like to lose this time with my family and friends.

My ideal future will be living abroad, hopefully in Paris, I am studying French to achieve it one day, working in glaciers as they are my favourite, living in an old house very characteristic of the country and eating a lot of Baggett.

But well, as long as there is no future travel like in the movies, I will have to keep working to have the best future I can get.

Sorry to those who read this pessimistic post expecting an interesting story about the future.


Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Yeeees... share your vision of the future because we are seeing the changes of the weather today, so I hope we can change our bad habits so that the photo that you show doesn't come true

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Unfortunately your image of the future could be a reality :( I wish with all my heart that we do not destroy what we have left of the planet

    ResponderEliminar
  4. I have the same idea about the future. We need to take care of the environment!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite Film

1- A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT