Why did I choose this university programme?

 When I was little I wanted to be a veterinarian because I wanted to save all the little animals, to have a big house where I could adopt them all. As I grew up I realised that I couldn't study anything with health because I was afraid of blood and I would never be able to do surgery.

When I had to apply after taking the PSU, I had a hard time, I had nothing clear and I was afraid of getting the wrong career, I knew that I liked nature and I wanted to contribute to its protection and study.

 I applied as a first option to geography at the University of Chile and no other option, it was really life hahaha.

When I chose the university I was influenced by my brother because he studied there and he told me all the good things about it, what I didn't think about is that he was in another faculty and there was money and infrastructure, even so I don't regret my decision.

I have met very good teachers and very good classmates, we helped each other to acquire knowledge and on field trips we had a great time.

I hope to be able to have field trips again, I miss you all very much :(

A photo with my colleagues at the FAU



Comentarios

  1. Do not be sad, soon we will return to normal and it will be great.
    Greetings

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi Macarena! Without a doubt, the atmosphere at FAU is great, all the students and teachers are very nice! I like your passion for nature and I hope you continue to progress in that knowledge! Cheers!

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Wow! When I was little girl, I wanted a veterinarian too. Is incredible that apparently a lot of persons wanted were veterinarian when are young.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. can you imagine having money like other faculties? a dream:-(

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

My favourite Film

1- A COUNTRY I'D LIKE TO VISIT

Time travel to the future